Membership is open to curious adults interested in programming designed specifically for those 50 and over, who want to engage socially and intellectually with their peers. An individual must be a member of OLLI to take classes. Annual membership runs July 1 through June 30 each year.
While OLLI at WVU tries to keep fees to a minimum while providing the highest quality experiences to our members, we recognize that membership fees may be out of the reach of some individuals. Therefore, scholarships are available. To apply, ask for a confidential application at the OLLI office or fill out the scholarship form on our website at www.olliatwvu.org.
- Standard Membership: $30 annually, includes access to Special Member Events
- Term Enrollment Fee: $30 per term for unlimited classes within that term
- Annual Plus Membership: $150 annually, includes Standard membership plus term enrollment fees for year (July 1 - June 30)
- Interest Group Membership: $30 annually, for those registering for one or more special interest groups ONLY. Members can register for interest groups only for $10 each group each term. Please contact the office to purchase this membership.
- Membership is $25 per term for access to unlimited OLLI courses and events in the Kanawha Valley.
or visit our website www.olliatwvu.org.